The Barn is the leading company in Israel for importing and marketing wheels for tractors, agricultural carriages, and agricultural mechanization.
The Barn was founded in 1991 by Yankele Eitan as a company for the selling and repair of agricultural tires. The physical location of the company, in the heart of the grain belt of Israel (the northwest Negev), placed demands on the company to supply fast, professional and reliable service to hundreds of clients and customers starting with individual farmers and up to and including large field crop concerns (each one working tens of thousands of acres).
The primary activities of the company include:
1. Import and adaptation of tractor tires for use in furrow crops for use in all kinds of soil and all various functions.
2. Import and marketing of flotation tires for use in gardening and lawn care.
3. Import and adaptation of multi-ply aviation tires, with high resistance to punctures, for agricultural use.
4. Import of tires for sludge wagons, uploading carriages, special sizes, weight classifications, unusual speeds etc.
5. Import and stocking of modular wheels and wheel nubs for a wide range of loads.
6. Import of caterpillar tracks for tractors.
7. Special imports upon demand.
8. Discovery, buying and selling of inventory as well as facilitating business negotiations concerning agricultural wheels.
9. Puncture repair and full field service backed by an extremely large and diversified inventory for private vehicles (including motorcycles and ATVs), freight vehicles and first and foremost for tractors and agricultural mechanization.
The Barn is a recognized and approved supplier of the Israel Transportation Ministry and is licensed for the import and export of tires, caterpillar tracks, wheels and agricultural mechanization. In addition, our experts are recommended by Israeli Agricultural Ministry counselors as recognized and reliable sources in the areas of agricultural wheels. On 2012, the company became an official supplier of Israel Ministry of Defense.